Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Lotion Like Cervical Mucus After Ovulation

An application for recognition "copy"!


During the Provincial Assembly of France Centre (18 and 19 September), delegates of the community "Come and See" arrived from Bourges with a big package! It contained a large drawing by members of the community, two booklets and many letters I think almost everyone had written. The reason for this? It was to seek recognition from the community that was previously on probation.

Guess with drawing and some samples of these letters that 'would you have done instead of the provincial team?

The person affected by disability motivates me to apply for membership at Faith and Light. It is LOVE. It is also to know that 'across the world other friends walk with us, and sometimes with physical problems than we can imagine .... A Faith and Light, even if sometimes the boat can pitch, a big ray of sunshine with us, and Christ Light. Thank you Lord, for having blown the spirit of daring.


For me, Faith and Light is a movement where the difference does not exist .... I almost gave up, but finally I realized that I was attached. It is a living place where everyone is accepted as that it is a place for sharing of suffering and joys, a place where we pray together, we're partying.


Why I want to belong to the group Faith and Light: when Joris -called "Faith and Light, we are always well received, everyone asks us about our new, nobody laughs," when Mark says "Faith and Light, we always enjoy the feast for everybody is happy to be" ... For all these reasons, I can not let "fall" Faith and Light ... And what a joy to distribute a little happiness around me, a way to live the message of Christ. With my weaknesses and imperfections, my moments fatigue and discouragement, but in the joy of moving towards the 40 years of Faith and Light. I want to continue the adventure for Francis, Jessie , Joris, Mark, Mary, Lucy, Francis, Annick , Anne-France .... And for all the others who will join us.


Faith and Light takes us into a large family regionally, nationally and internationally. We really feel this communion and communication. We really want to bring vitality to this movement.


warm welcome with respect to everyone without distinction, to find joy and brightness of the celebrations and opened my eyes a world in which I dreamed. The event of Jesus' disciples, who come close to the smallest and announce to the world a God of love and mercy.

As long ago that ' Elvis did not attend a meeting, he asked: "When is it that we are going to party?", Which is an event for He is misguided in time and space, and has a memory which is often lacking!


We try to come to Family Faith and Light with our four boys between 15 and 3 years, and each has various motivations

- One likes to play with other children and share a snack or meal

- The other wants by his presence give joy to people in difficulty

- The third is important to show people with disabilities and their families that we are with them ...


I am 88 years old, I discovered this group Faith and Light there are 7 ... years. To thank the Lord that he had no disability in my offspring, I decided to join Faith and Light, as my health allowed me to help. I found a very friendly group and lots of imagination to help and entertain people with disabilities.


Faith and Light is very important to me. I find this association in a large family, the family of Christ. I am greeted me and my disabled child, always with open arms, even if, because of my separation, I can not come all the time. I always feel that I did that left the day before, never a word of reproach. The arms always open with joy to meet, it's like mom Marie handed me her open arms always full of tenderness. This support, this listening, this comfort and Love with a capital A, I've met that 'here and now, Faith and Light, thank God, I found a family with their disability no longer exists. Thank you, the look has changed.

I think you've guessed the answer that was given to this great application! And it was a joy for me to announce to the community, the Assembly Provincial that it was now a recognized community, I took some random letters to read and Providence made me choose the last letter quoted above, the one I found most touching and The most moving!

An application for recognition of a community is not an administrative formality, it is a cry from the heart that must be done in the joy of joining the family of Faith and Light communities, as has been written. So that the community "Come and see" serve as a model for many others!

0 comments:

Post a Comment